PRIZES – 5-Day stay at Twin Peaks Lakeside Inn (Taupō, NZ) and Subscription to the Intellisoftware RevBoost platform for the periods specified.
information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms & Conditions. N.B. Any entry not complying with these Terms & Conditions will be deemed invalid.
Entry is only open to Australian residents who attend the 2023 NoVacancy Expo and who are 16 years or over. They must have a valid email address. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this giveaway and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
COMPETITION DATES: The competition opens at 8am Australia Standard Time on 31st August 2023 and closes at 2:45 pm on 1st September July 2023 (“Competition Period”). Only entries received during this period and prior to judging’s will be considered valid.
HOW TO ENTER: To enter the competition entrants must visit Intellisoftware Book a Meeting page (https://intellisoftware.au/index.php/book-meeting/) and register as an entrant. Complete the entry form online and submit it to the Intellisoftware website.
5. The number of entries an Eligible Entrant may send is limited to one per person.
6. This giveaway is for organisations with a valid ABN. Private or personal applications to Intellisoftware will not be considered. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each entry and to disqualify any entry that fails to comply with these terms, or any Entrant who tampers with the entry process in any way.
THE PRIZE: There are three prizes to be won.
a. 1st PRIZE: 5-Day stay at Twin Peaks Lakeside Inn (Taupō, NZ), worth over $1,000 & 1 Year FREE subscription to the Intellisoftware platform (Minimum subscription of 15K up to 100K)
b. 2nd PRIZE: 6 Month FREE subscription to the Intellisoftware platform (Minimum subscription of 10K up to 50K)
c. 3rd PRIZE: 4 Month FREE subscription to the Intellisoftware platform (Minimum subscription of 7K up to 30K)
8. The prizes are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
9. This competition is based on 2023 NoVacancy Expo attendees entering the competition by visiting Stand 255 at the NoVacancy Hotel + Accommodation Industry Expo at the ICC in Sydney
10. All valid entries received during the Competition Period will be entered into the draw. The winner will be randomly selected on Friday 1st October 2023.
11. The winners will be announced on Friday 1st October via the Intellisoftware Pty Ltd Website and via email directly to the winners at 3:00 pm on that day.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or incurred by any person, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. In the case where the nominated Organisation refuses receipt of the prize, the Entry is deemed void, and the prize will be offered to the next valid Entry.
15. The winner should look to the provider of services awarded as prizes for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
16. By entering the competition, each Entrant acknowledges that their name and entry content, may be used for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, including but not limited to the Promoter’s websites, marketing collateral and social media accounts without compensation. It is a condition of accepting the prize, and as consideration for that prize, that each prize winner assigns all right, title and interest in their entry and any film footage of the prize being taken to the Promoter to enable the use of it by the Promoter, including for commercial purposes and they agree not to object to any such use on the basis of any moral right. A prize winner will, if required by the Promoter, complete any documentation necessary to give effect to this assignment of right, title and interest.
17. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the giveaway, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
18. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an Entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
19. Entrants warrant and agree that without limitation:
a. they will not submit any material (including without limitation, the entry itself, answers to questions, posts or comments and whether on the Intellisoftware website or elsewhere in relation to this competition or any entrant or entry) (Content) that is unlawful or fraudulent or that may be in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, politically incorrect, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, racist, ageist, sexist, objectionable with respect to religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication in the context of this competition;
b. their entry will not cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
c. they will comply with these Conditions of Entry and with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems;
d. they have the full authority to grant to the Promoter the rights referred to in these Conditions of Entry; and
e. they will indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach these Conditions of Entry.
20. The Promoter is Intellisoftware trading as Intellisoftware Pty Ltd